The U.S. immigration system can be complex and confusing, with ever-changing laws, policies, and procedures. At Glenn Immigration, we’re committed to providing you with the latest and most accurate information to help you make informed decisions about your immigration matters. Our Immigration Resources page is a comprehensive guide that covers everything from visas and green cards to citizenship and removal proceedings. Whether you’re an immigrant, a family member, or an immigration professional, our resources aim to help you navigate the immigration process with a better understanding.
- U.S. Immigration – Explained
- The Green Card – Everything You Need to Know
- Green Card Vs. Visa – Understanding the Key Differences
- US Immigration Agencies – Who Does What?
- USCIS Atlanta Field Office – Information, Services, and Appointments
- Immigration Glossary
- Family-Based Green Cards – Explained
- Marriage Green Cards – Everything You Need to Know
- Immigrant Visa – CR1 and IR1 Spouse Visas
- K-1 Fiancé Visa Process – Explained
Humanitarian & Special Programs
- Humanitarian Immigration Programs in the U.S.
- Process of Seeking Asylum in the U.S.
- What is DACA? Eligibility, Application Process, and Renewal
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) – Explained
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS) – Explained
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) – Explained
- T Nonimmigrant Status (T Visa) for Trafficking Victims – Explained
- U Nonimmigrant Status (U Visa) for Victims of Criminal Activity – Explained
Citizenship & Naturalization
Immigration Procedures & Processes
- Consular Processing – Explained
- Adjustment of Status – Explained
- Employment Authorization Document (EAD) – Explained
- How to Check Your USCIS Case Status Online
- Immigration Waivers – Explained
- I-601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Process